Monday, June 18, 2012

Pages

Ok so its been a while.  I just havn't been motivated to keep this blog up to date or had the time.  My hat goes off to those of you who keep your blog updated on a daily basis.  Here are some pages I've created. 

So Sweet: I just love this picture of Meah with her daddy. I loved the paper from the SC Brownie kit so much I used it again.


Finally: Driving is something that I have been avoiding for 18 years. Why? I don't know. I am happy to say that I have finally just did it and I am now at 34 I am a licenced driver. It was a very proud moment for me.



This Face: I just love seeing all Xander's expressions each one sweeter than the other.  I used the 35mm kit from Studio Calico to create this page. 


Birthday Girl: Wow my niece Marissa is 5!  She is growing so fast and I love her so much. I kept my page quite simple because I just love this picture of her blowing out her candles.


Sweet Moments: I just love this picture of my husband and son. I created a starburst pattern for the first time and I love how it turned it out.  I used the Studio Calico kit 'So Cal'.


You Are My Sunshine: My little niece Meah is such a funny little girl.  She is full of spunk and makes me smile. I used a Studio Calico kit called 'City of Lights' to create this page.


1 comment:

  1. love love love the new pages, these are great,all your pictures always put a smile on my face.

    ReplyDelete