Friday, July 13, 2012

Post Baby Weight Loss Journey

So its been a week since I started my weight loss journey and I've lost 2 pounds! I thought it would be a good idea to try and focus on one thing at a time rather than go all out.  In the past when I've  quit everything and went 'cold turkey' I somehow ended up gaining weight back.  So this week I decided to concentrate on breakfast.  Breakfast is something that I never ate but have heard time and time again the benefits of starting your day with a good meal.  Here are some examples of what I eat every morning. All very simple and easy to throw together which is what I need with a 5 month old who is a very busy boy.

Strawberries + Greek Yogurt + Honey + Slivered Almonds

Greek Yogurt + Pecans + Honey

Banana + Greek Yogurt + Pecans + Honey

My Stats Last Week:
Weight: 178lbs
Pounds left to lose: 38lbs
Goal weight: 140lbs

My Stats this Week:
Weight: 176lbs
Pounds left to lose: 36lbs
Goal weight: 140lbs




No comments:

Post a Comment